DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning that we will get commission if you decide to make a purchase through those links, at absolutely no extra cost to you.
Please read our disclosure and disclaimer here.
Many android users don’t know that their android devices use standard DNS which might not be the safest. Standard DNS servers aren’t secure, so data going through their DNS server could be stopped by hackers who can then view whatever you are using your internet for.
Most users may understand that they don’t want to use their internet provider’s DNS, so they will use a secure DNS like Google or OpenDNS. However, even Google DNS and OpenDNS are not encrypted.
Cloudflare offers DNS-over-TLS and DNS-over-HTTPS, which means this DNS is not only faster than standard DNS but also more secure and encrypted. That means that Android users should consider encrypting their DNS using this DNS.
The installation of the app is very simple, you just need to follow the steps given below.
- Tap Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for Cloudflare.
- Select 184.108.40.206: Faster & Safer Internet.
- Tap Install.
- Wait until the app is installed.
The app is really very simple to use. When you are done with its installation, open the app, and follow the steps given below.
- Tap the single button shown in the center of the app window.
- The app will ask you to allow adding a VPN.
- Allow that.
- You will see a VPN icon on top of your device screen.
- Your app is ready to use.
No internet connection?
In some cases, Cloudflare 220.127.116.11 doesn’t work. If you want to keep your device connected to the internet while using this app, then please follow the steps given below.
- Tap the button (3 lines) on the top right of the app screen.
- You will see two options. 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 with WARP.
- 126.96.36.199 with WARP will be selected by default.
- Simply tap the first option that only says 188.8.131.52.
Go back to the main app screen and you will see that you are connected.